Report NEP-BEC-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Priscila Ferreira & George Saridakis, 2016. "Firm Shutdown During the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Empirical Evidence from Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 61, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Chiriacescu, Bogdan & Lalinsky, Tibor & Čede, Urška & Meriküll, Jaanika & Harasztosi, Péter, 2016. "Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries," Working Paper Series 1902, European Central Bank.
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2016. "Training, quality of management and firm level bargaining," MPRA Paper 72138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Hashmat Khan & Pythagoras Petratos, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle: Stylized Facts from U.S. Venture Capital Activity," Carleton Economic Papers 16-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," LEM Papers Series 2016/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," NBER Working Papers 22313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Management as a Technology?," IZA Discussion Papers 9987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tiziana Assenza & Domenico Delli Gatti & Jakob Grazzini & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2016. "Heterogeneous Firms and International Trade: The role of productivity and financial fragility," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def042, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- F. Vinas, 2016. "The real effects of universal banking on firms’ investment: Micro-evidence from 2004-2009," Débats économiques et financiers 21, Banque de France.
- Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming, 2016. "Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Johannes Fedderke & Nonso Obikili & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Markups and concentration in South African manufacturing sectors An analysis with administrative data," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mosca, Irene & Wright, Robert E., 2016. "Use It or Lose It : Irish Evidence," Papers WP531, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).