Report NEP-BEC-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Zhao, Mengxin, 2016. "Board Diversity and Firm Performance Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 11155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia & Francisco J. López Arceiz, 2016. "Human resource management practices and organizational performance. The mediator role of immaterial satisfaction in Italian Social Cooperatives," Documentos de Trabajo dt2016-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Steffen Müller & R. Neubäumer, 2016. "Size of Training Firms and Cumulated Long-run Unemployment Exposure – The Role of Firms, Luck, and Ability in Young Workers’ Careers," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 265, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nagar, Neerav & Sen, Kaustav, "undated". "Classification Shifting: Impact of Firm Life Cycle," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mustafa Sakr and Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging multinational corporations: Theoretical and conceptual framework," Working Papers 574, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2016. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," NBER Working Papers 21885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frimmel, W. & Horvath, T. & Schnalzenberger, M. & Winter-Ebmer, R., 2015. "Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ling Feng & Zhiyuan Li & Deborah L. Swenson, 2016. "Trade Policy Uncertainty and Exports: Evidence from China’s WTO Accession," NBER Working Papers 21985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508181353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ylömäki, Tobias, 2016. "Global Value Chain Upgrading," ETLA Working Papers 36, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Berg, Tobias & Saunders, Anthony & Steffen, Sascha & Streitz, Daniel, 2016. "Mind the gap: The difference between U.S. and European loan rates," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?," ET: Economic Theory 232221, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Poontirakul, Porntida & Brown, Charlotte & Noy, Ilan & Seville, Erica & Vargo, John, 2016. "The role of commercial insurance in post-disaster recovery: Quantitative evidence from the 2011 Christchurch earthquake," Working Paper Series 4980, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rechbauer, Martina, 2016. "Identifying firms' tax loss carry-forward status: The accuracy of database-ariven methods," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 201, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Ohnishi, Takaaki & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2016. "The structure of global inter-firm networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 37, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.