Report NEP-BEC-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Trade, Finance and Endogenous Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 863, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andrea Caggese, 2015. "Financing Constraints, Radical versus Incremental Innovation, and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers 865, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2015. "Exporting firms and retail internationalization. Evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-13, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Menzel, Andreas & Rabbani, Atonu & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "Challenges of Change: An Experiment Training Women to Manage in the Bangladeshi Garment Sector," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1100, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2015. "Allocation efficiency in China : an extension of the dynamic Olley-Pakes productivity decomposition," IDE Discussion Papers 544, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Irene Brambilla & Nicolas Depetris Chauvin & Guido Porto, 2015. "Wage and Employment Gains from Exports: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2015-28, CEPII research center.
- Ishihara, K. & Nguyen, P. A. & Wühr, M. & Groen, A. C. & Field, C. M. & Mitchison, T. J., "undated". "Organization of early frog embryos by chemical waves emanating from centrosomes," Working Paper 346461, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Persistence and Change of Regional New Business Formation in the National League Table," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nezih Guner & Andrii Parkhomenko & Gustavo Ventura, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," Working Papers 861, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bahar Baziki, Selva & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2015. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labor Re-allocation," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2016:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2016. "Multiproduct Pricing Made Simple," MPRA Paper 68717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Orefice & Nicholas Sly & Farid Toubal, 2015. "The Multinational Wage Premium and Wage Dynamics," Working Papers 2015-27, CEPII research center.
- Fernald, John G. & Wang, J. Christina, 2015. "Why has the cyclicality of productivity changed?: what does it mean?," Current Policy Perspectives 15-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Simone Borghesi & Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments Patterns of Italian Firms in the EU ETS," SEEDS Working Papers 0116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Nagar, Neerav & Sen, Kaustav, 2015. "Investor Protection and Cash Flow Misclassification," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-12-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.