Report NEP-BEC-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos Enrique, 2015. "Productivity, size and exporting dynamics of firms: Evidence for Mexico," MPRA Paper 68425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jul 2015.
- Robert DEKLE & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & KIYOTAKI Nobuhiro & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2015. "Product Dynamics and Aggregate Shocks: Evidence from Japanese product and firm level data," Discussion papers 15137, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eckbo, B Espen & Thorburn, Karin S & Wang, Wei, 2015. "How costly is corporate bankruptcy for the CEO?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Offick, Sven & Winkler, Roland C., 2015. "Endogenous firm entry in an estimated model of the U.S. business cycle," Economics Working Papers 2015-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz & Ilan Tojerow, 2015. "Women at the Top in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers CEB 15-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Limbach, Peter & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2015. "Does CEO fitness matter?," CFR Working Papers 14-12 [rev.3], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2015. "Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions: Evidence from firm-level data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2015. "Mixed Oligopoly and Privatization in General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series 137, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2015.
- Elsinger, Helmut & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Competition in Treasury Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James J. Fetzer & Erich H. Strassner, 2015. "Identifying Heterogeneity in the Production Components of Globally Engaged Business Enterprises in the United States," BEA Working Papers 0130, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "Fractionalization and Entrepreneurial Activities," EconStor Preprints 123723, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "US Health and Aggregate Fluctuations: Technical Appendix," EconStor Research Reports 124187, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- R. Cezar & O. R. Escobar, 2015. "Institutional distance and foreign direct investment," Working papers 579, Banque de France.