Report NEP-BEC-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hino, Yoshifumi & Zennyo, Yusuke, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Relationships," MPRA Paper 67950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartha, Zoltan, 2015. "The Effect of the Tax System as an Institutional Factor on the Business Structure in Europe," MPRA Paper 68027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2015.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," MPRA Paper 68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Matthew Cole & Ben Zissimos, 2015. "Too Small To Protect? The Role of Firm Size in Trade Agreements," Discussion Papers 1510, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Simone Bertini & Tommaso Ferraresi & Marco Mariani & Edoardo Loris Rossi, 2014. "High-growth firms: the role of management and capabilities," Studi e approfondimenti 515, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Andrés Fernández & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Sharing a Ride on the Commodities Roller Coaster: Common Factors in Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," Borradores de Economia 915, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Valeria Cirillo & Mario Pianta & Leopoldo Nascia, 2015. "The Dynamics of Skills: Technology and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2015/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ippolito, Filippo & Peydró, José Luis & Polo, Andrea & Sette, Enrico, 2015. "Double Bank Runs and Liquidity Risk Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Garnero, 2015. "Workforce diversity, productivity and wages in France: the role of managers vs. the proprietary structure of the firm," Working Papers CEB 15-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrés Fernández & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Sharing a Ride on the Commodities Roller Coaster: Common Factors in Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014054, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kabaghe, Chance, 2015. "Road Map Towards The Malabo Declaration: Increasing Smallholder Farm Productivity through Improved Farm Management Practices," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 212892, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Christian Awuku-Budu & Leo Sveikauskas, 2015. "Allocation of Company Research and Development Expenditures to Industries Using a Tobit Model," Working Papers 15-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Asturias, Jose & Hur, Sewon & Ruhl, Kim J., 2015. "The Interaction and Sequencing of Policy Reforms," Staff Report 521, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lara Makowski & Qi Wu & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2015. "Does corporate environmental performance change through environmental policies between pre and post 2011? Evidence from firm-level data in Germany and Japan," Discussion Papers 2015-24, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2015. "Gender and the Effect of Working Hours on Firm-Sponsored Training," Working Papers 413, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cié Fatou & Ji Eun Choi, 2015. "Do firms learn by exporting or learn to export? Evidence from Senegalese manufacturing plant," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).