Report NEP-BEC-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bostian, Moriah & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy, 2015. "Environmental investment and firm performance: A network approach," CERE Working Papers 2015:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Schymik, Jan Simon, 2015. "Trade, Technologies, and the Evolution of Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 525, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2015. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Working Paper Series 1086, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Feb 2016.
- Makoto Nirei & Shuhei Aoki, 2015. "Zipf's Law, Pareto's Law, and the Evolution of Top Incomes in the U.S," 2015 Meeting Papers 926, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Papers 15-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Thomas von Brasch, 2015. "On measuring the contribution from firm turnover to aggregate productivity growth. Selection on profitability and not productivity," Discussion Papers 819, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Noriaki Matsushima & Misato Sato, 2013. "How Does Downstream Firms' Efficiency Affect Exclusive Supply Agreements?," ISER Discussion Paper 0878r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2015.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ben Zissimos, 2015. "Too Small To Protect? The Role of Firm Size in Trade Agreements," Working Papers 1501, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Julia Koralun-Bereznicka, 2015. "Corporate Size?Performance Relation across Countries and Industries: Findings from the European Union," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804042, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Straume, Hans-Martin & Vårdal, Erling, 2015. "The performance of large versus specialized firms: A study of firms importing apples into Norway," Working Papers in Economics 07/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm trade and vertical fragmentation in U.S.multinational corporations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2015. "Countercyclical Recruiting Rates and the Value of Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 9364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S0-Jin Lim, 2015. "The Intellectual Property Right and Firm Survival in Different Growth Stages," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804273, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hiebert, Paul & Peltonen, Tuomas & Schüler, Yves S., 2015. "Characterising the financial cycle: a multivariate and time-varying approach," Working Paper Series 1846, European Central Bank.
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2015. "The Human Factor in Acquisitions: Cross-Industry Labor Mobility and Corporate Diversification," Working Papers 15-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.