Report NEP-BEC-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2015. "Capital Market Financing, Firm Growth, and Firm Size Distribution," Working Papers 172015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Global dollar credit and carry trades: a firm-level analysis," BIS Working Papers 510, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2015. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," NBER Working Papers 21520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Grace B Li & Zhu Wang, 2015. "Innovation, Deregulation, and the Life Cycle of a Financial Service Industry," IMF Working Papers 15/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sergi Lanau & Pietro Tommasino & Petia Topalova, 2015. "Does Public Sector Inefficiency Constrain Firm Productivity; Evidence from Italian Provinces," IMF Working Papers 15/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabio CERINA & MORITA Tadashi & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2015. "Trade Integration, Welfare, and Horizontal Multinationals: A three-country model," Discussion papers 15109, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick, 2015. "Team Incentives and Performance: Evidence from a Retail Chain," IZA Discussion Papers 9316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pau Rabanal & Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2015. "Financial Factors; Implications for Output Gaps," IMF Working Papers 15/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & Kor, Yasmine, 2014. "Advancing the Human Capital Perspective on Value Creation by Joining Capabilities and Governance Approaches," Working Papers 14-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Naomi N Griffin, 2015. "Determinants of Firm Profitability in Colombia’s Manufacturing Sector; Exchange Rate or Structural?," IMF Working Papers 15/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Boshoff, Willem & Frübing, Stefan & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Information exchange through non-binding advance price announcements: An antitrust analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wenbiao Cai, 2015. "Technology, Policy Distortions and the Rise of Large Farms," Departmental Working Papers 2015-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2015. "Product Line Strategy in a Vertically Di¤erentiated Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 134, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2015.