Report NEP-BEC-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheptea, Angela & Emlinger, Charlotte & Latouche, Karine, 2015. "Do exporting firms benefit from retail internationalization? Evidence from France," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205457, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aleksanyan, Lilia & Huiban, Jean-Pierre, 2015. "Economic and Financial Determinants of Firm Bankruptcy: Evidence from the French Food Industry," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205381, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ralph Sonenshine & Nathan Larson & Michael Cauvel, 2015. "The Effect of Mergers, Divestitures, and Board Composition on CEO Compensation Before and After the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2015-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Gerard Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," CEPR Discussion Papers 10729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2015. "Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women," NBER Working Papers 21403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jae Wook Jung & Ina Simonovska & Ariel Weinberger, 2015. "Exporter Heterogeneity and Price Discrimination: A Quantitative View," NBER Working Papers 21408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Amici & Silvia Giacomelli & Francesco Manaresi & Marco Tonello, 2015. "Red tape reduction and firm entry: evidence from an Italian reform," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 285, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "Share of exports to low-income countries, productivity, and innovation: A replication study with firm-level data from six European countries," Working Paper Series in Economics 344, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- de Sousa, José & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gaigné, Carl, 2015. "Export decision under risk," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205584, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2015. "The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205889, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Langton, Steve, 2015. "Debt and farm performance," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204299, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Eduardo Morales & Kamran Bilir, 2015. "The Impact of Innovation in the Multinational Firm," 2015 Meeting Papers 238, Society for Economic Dynamics.