Report NEP-BEC-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2015. "On firms’ product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1517, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2015. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & Berthou, Antoine & Soares, Ana Cristina & Bugamelli, Matteo & Cazacu, Ana-Maria & Lalinsky, Tibor & Meriküll, Jaanika & Harasztosi, Péter & Demian, Calin-Vlad & Oropallo, Filippo, 2015. "Assessing European firms' exports and productivity distributions: the CompNet trade module," Working Paper Series 1788, European Central Bank.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level and heterogeneity of firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01147485, HAL.
- Natasa Stojkoviæ-Krstiæ, 2014. "The Integrating System Of Business Performance Measur?Ment," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-03, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Shintaku, Koji, 2015. "Heterogeneous Fixed Export Costs and the Division of Labor," MPRA Paper 64655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2015.
- Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan & Dimitri Szerman, 2015. "Procuring Firm Growth: The Effects of Government Purchases on Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 21219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Bloom & Fatih Guvenen & David J. Price & Jae Song, 2015. "Firming Up Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1354, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1353, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lisa Anouliès, 2015. "Heterogeneous firms and the environment: a cap-and-trade program," Working Papers 2015.10, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Lawless, Martina & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth, Edgar & O'Toole, Conor, 2015. "Corporate Tax and Location Choice for Multinational Firms," MPRA Paper 64769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Bornhal & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2015. "Employment Protection Legislation and Firm Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Brice Corgnet & Ludivine Martin & Peguy Ndodjang & Angela Sutan, 2015. "On the Merit of Equal Pay: When Influence Activities Interact with Incentive Setting," Working Papers 15-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Masini, Andrea & Bacchetti , Andrea & Perona, Marco & Zanardini, Massimo, 2015. "The Impact of Aligning IT Capability and Operations Strategy on Operational Performance," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1080, HEC Paris.