Report NEP-BEC-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berg, Tatjana & Horsch, Philipp & Schmid, Markus, 2015. "Sharing a Director with a Peer," Working Papers on Finance 1507, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- X. Yu & G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & J. Lei, 2015. "Inside the Virtuous Cycle between Productivity, Profitability, Investment and Corporate Growth: An Anatomy of China Industrialization," Working Papers wp1006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Limbach, Peter & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2015. "CEO fitness and firm value," CFR Working Papers 14-12 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- N. Berman & V. Rebeyrol & V. Vicard, 2015. "Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters," Working papers 551, Banque de France.
- Leo Kaas & Philipp Kircher, 2015. "Efficient Firm Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Naubahar Sharif, 2014. "Innovate or Die: How Hong Kong-owned Manufacturing Firms in China Can Survive and Thrive," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2015-01, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jul 2014.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2014. "Institutional Dichotomy and Cross-Border Inbound Acquisitions: A Study of Three Cases," MPRA Paper 64221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Jahn, Vera, 2015. "The Importance of Mittelstand Firms for Regional Apprenticeship Activity - Lessons for Policy -," Working Paper 158/2015, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Francisco Gomez-Martin & Sander Onderstal & Joep Sonnemans, 2015. "Firm-Specific Information and Explicit Collusion in Experimental Oligopolies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-054/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Tuan Anh Luong, 2015. "Input-Trade Liberalization and Markups," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-26, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Emlinger, Charlotte & Gaigné, Carl & Latouche, Karine, 2015. "Quality and Export Performance Evidence from Cheese Industry," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200237, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Integrating profitability prospects and cash management," IDEI Working Papers 849, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Paul-Olivier KLEIN & Laurent WEILL & Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2015. "How Sukuk Shapes Firm Performance," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "The location of new firms - Influence of commuting behaviour," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 404, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.