Report NEP-BEC-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pratono, Aluisius Hery & Mahmood, Rosli, 2014. "The Moderating Effect of Environmental Turbulence in the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Management and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 58493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Basir, Nada O. & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "CEO Duality and Firm Performance Revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 400, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2014. "Technological Competencies and Firm Performance: Analyzing the Importance of Internal and External Competencies," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199064, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms," DICE Discussion Papers 178, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia & Prados, Maria José, 2015. "Gender and Dynamic Agency: Theory and Evidence on the Compensation of Top Executives," CEPR Discussion Papers 10491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hernández, Pedro J., 2013. "A note on the link between firm size and exports," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 37132, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Julia Thomas & Berardino Palazzo & Aubhik Khan & Gian Luca Clementi, 2014. "Entry, Exit and the Shape of Aggregate Fluctuations in a General Equilibrium Model with Capital Heterogeneity," 2014 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Tavassoli, Sam, 2015. "Innovation Strategies and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 401, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Vermeylen, Guillaume, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8885, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carluccio, Juan & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2015. "Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8894, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Ruzzier & Ricard Gil, 2015. "’Make or Buy’ as Competitive Strategy: Evidence from the Spanish Local TV Industry," Working Papers 119, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Feb 2015.
- Jan Grobovsek, 2014. "Managerial Delegation and Aggregate Productivity," 2014 Meeting Papers 1394, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xu, Hongmei, 2015. "Corporate governance, state ownership and cross-listing: Evidence from Chinese A-share listed firms," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Merkl, Christian, 2015. "Some Surprising Facts about Working Time Accounts and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 8890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Facundo Albornoz & Juan Carlos Hallak & Sebastián Fanelli, 2014. "Survival in Export Markets," Working Papers 112, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2014.
- Klaus Prettner & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Trade and Productivity: The Family Connection Redux," FIW Working Paper series 148, FIW.