Report NEP-BEC-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flora Bellone & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "International Trade and Firm-level Markups when Location and Quality Matter," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-37, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Blatter, Marc & Emons, Winand & Sticher, Silvio, 2014. "Optimal Leniency Programs when Firms Have Cumulative and Asymmetric Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Thorsten & de Haas, Ralph & Degryse, Hans & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When Arm’s Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flabbi, Luca & Macis, Mario & Moro, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2014. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and global activities: impact on firm survival," ERSA conference papers ersa14p348, European Regional Science Association.
- David Atkin & Amit K. Khandelwal & Adam Osman, 2014. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 20690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2014. "Self-Regulation and Regulatory Flexibility: Why Firms May be Reluctant to Signal Green," Working Papers 2014-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Gullstrand, Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin & Thede, Susanna, 2014. "Importers, Exporters and Multinationals: Exploring the Hierarchy of International Linkages," Working Papers 2014:42, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2014. "Deregulation and productivity: selection or within-firm effect?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Anirban Ghosh & Anna Maria Mayda & Francesc Ortega, 2014. "The Impact of Skilled Foreign Workers on Firms: an Investigation of Publicly Traded U.S. Firms," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1442, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Erik Canton & Daria Ciriaci & Irune Solera, 2014. "The Economic Impact of Professional Services Liberalisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 533, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," NRN working papers 2014-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2014. "Mapping Information Economy Businesses with Big Data: Findings for the UK," CEP Occasional Papers 44, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jugoslav Aničić, Miloje Jelić, Jasmina M. Đurović, Srećko Radoičić, Živojin B. Prokopović, 2014. "Internal Calculation In Term Business Decision Making," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Bijapur, Mohan, 2014. "What Drives Business Cycle Fluctuations: Aggregate or Idiosyncratic Uncertainty Shocks?," MPRA Paper 60361, University Library of Munich, Germany.