Report NEP-BEC-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Enterprise-level bargaining and labour productivity of Italian family firms: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 60380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith McLeod & Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2014. "Hiring New Ideas: International Migration and Firm Innovation in New Zealand," Working Papers 14_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2013. "Managing the Family Firm: Evidence from CEOs at Work," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 049, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Koji Shintaku, 2014. "The Division of Labor within Firms, Optimal Entry, and Firm Productivity," Discussion papers e-14-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Kahn, Lisa B. & McEntarfer, Erika, 2014. "Employment Cyclicality and Firm Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 8646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Public regulatory intervention in consumer-friendly firms," FEP Working Papers 548, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Gancia, Gino A, 2014. "Heterogeneity, Selection and Labor Market Disparities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tenryu, Yohei & Kamei, Keita, 2014. "Welfare Analysis of Dynamic Voluntary Advertising in Covered Markets," MPRA Paper 60694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu, 2014. "Energy Use Patterns and Firm Performance: Evidence from Indian Industries," Working Papers 2014-092, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Endogenous cartel formation: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 159, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2014. "What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa14p596, European Regional Science Association.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Long-term regulatory orientation and the ideal timing of quality investment," FEP Working Papers 552, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Klaesson , Johan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Market potential, start-up size and the survival of new firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 384, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- JoÃ£o Lopes & AmÃ©lia Branco & Francisco Parejo & Jose Rangel, 2014. "Determinants of success and failure in the internationalisation of the cork business: A tale of two Iberian family firms," ERSA conference papers ersa14p638, European Regional Science Association.
- Heike Delfmann & Sierdjan Koster, 2014. "New firm formation and its effect on employment growth in declining regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1133, European Regional Science Association.