Report NEP-BEC-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra PONCET & Florian MAYNERIS & Tao ZHANG, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wages - Minimum wages, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers P113, FERDI.
- David C Broadstock & Alan Collins & Lester C Hunt & Konstantinos Vergos, 2014. "Voluntary Disclosure, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Business Performance: Assessing the First Decade of Reporting," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 149, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/176348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2014. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Application using Firm Level Patent Data," CIES Research Paper series 24-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," Economics working papers 2014-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Henning, Laura Sophie, 2014. "Shareholder Voting and Merger Returns," Working Papers on Finance 1416, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jul 2015.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on the granular nature of imports in German manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 312, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2014. "Financial Reliability and Firms' Export Activity," DEM Working Papers Series 093, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gunno Park & Jina Kang, 2014. "Effect of Alliance Experience on New Alliance Formations and Internal R&D Capabilities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014119, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Edward John Dorrell Webb, 2014. "Do we see monopoly or duopoly? The influence of perception on entry deterrence," Discussion Papers 14-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2014. "Hotelling meets Holmes : the importance of returns to product differentiation and distribution economies for the firm's optimal location choice," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1420, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.