Report NEP-BEC-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino, 2014. "Evolutionary efficacy of a Pay for Performance scheme with motivated agents," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1408, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bin-Tzong Chie & Shu-Heng Chen, 2014. "Non-Price Competition in a Modular Economy," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1401, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit & Yvonne Schindele, 2014. "Surviving Against the Tide: Are New Businesses in Innovative Industries Less Affected by General Economic Trends?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu & Rajesh Bhattacharya, 2014. "Determinants and Impact of Subcontracting: Evidence from Indiaâ€™s Informal Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2014_08, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Tsvetanova, Yulia, 2014. "Internal Audit in the Pharmaceutical Sector: International and National Good Practices," MPRA Paper 56343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina, 2014. "Exploring the interplay, differences, and commonalities between global production networks and global innovation networks of two multinational companies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bellemare, Charles & Shearer, Bruce S., 2014. "Measuring Ratchet Effects within a Firm: Evidence from a Field Experiment Varying Contractual Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 8214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Having it Both Ways: A Theory of the Banking Firm with Time-Consistent and Time-Inconsistent Depositors," Working Papers CEB 14-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "Just Add Milk: A Productivity Analysis of the Revolutionary Changes in Nineteenth Century Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0055, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2014. "Comparing Preference Orders:Asymptotic Independence," Discussion Papers 2014-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- James Andreoni & Andy Brownback, 2014. "Grading on a Curve, and other Effects of Group Size on All-Pay Auctions," NBER Working Papers 20184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dickinson & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Norm Enforcement in Social Dilemmas. An Experiment with Police Commissioners," Working Papers halshs-00996511, HAL.