Report NEP-BEC-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2013. "Managing the Family Firm: Evidence from CEOs at Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1250, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- : Andrea Gamba & : Alessio Saretto, 2013. "Firm Policies and the Cross-Section of CDS Spreads," Working Papers wpn13-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Silvio Sticher, 2013. "Competitive Market Segmentation," Diskussionsschriften dp1313, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- : Panayiotis C. Andreou & : Constantinos Antoniou & : Joanne Horton & : Christodoulos Louca, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Firm-Specific stock Price Crashes," Working Papers wpn13-06, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso, 2013. "Does trade shrink the measure of domestic firms?," Working Papers Series 332, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2013. "Human resource management: how much do firms really need?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2013. "Firm Risk and Leverage Based Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 844, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Felix Wenzelmann, 2013. "The Costs of Recruiting Apprentices: Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0095, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Nov 2015.
- Hao Liao & Rui Xiao & Duanbing Chen & Matus Medo & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2013. "Firm competition in a probabilistic framework of consumer choice," Papers 1312.3826, arXiv.org.
- Sara Formai, 2013. "Heterogenous firms and credit frictions: a general equilibrium analysis of market entry decisions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 940, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.