Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "The Impact of China on Stock Returns and Volatility in the Taiwan Tourism Industry," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alex Coad & Christina Guenther, 2013. "Processes of firm growth and diversification: theory and evidence," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Robert Ritz, 2013. "On welfare losses due to imperfect competition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1334, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Isabelle Mejean & Andrei Levchenko & Julian di Giovanni, 2013. "Firms, Destinations, and Aggregate Fluctuations," 2013 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Olivier Bargain & Eliane Badaoui & Prudence Kwenda & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2013. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," Working Papers 201317, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2013. "New technologies and firm organization : the case of electronic traceability systems in French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-00846618, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3301/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vivien LEWIS & Arnaud STEVENS, 2013. "Entry and markup dynamics in an estimated business cycle model," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.20, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Antonietti & Alberto Marzucchi, 2013. "Green Investment Strategies and Export Performance: A Firm-level Investigation," Working Papers 2013.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2013. "Multiple Market Imperfections, Firm Profitability and Investment," Working Papers 1305, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Andreas Koch & Daniel Pastuh & Jochen Späth, 2013. "New Firms and New Forms of Work," IAW Discussion Papers 97, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- S. De Schoenmaker & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2013. "The influence of agglomerations on firm profitability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/853, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.