Report NEP-BEC-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2013. "The Bright Side Of Corporate Diversification: Evidence From Internal Labor Markets," Working Papers 13-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Florian SzÃ¼cs, 2013. "Does State Antitrust Enforcement Drive Establishment Exit?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1323, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jovanovic, Dragan & Wey, Christian, 2013. "Passive partial ownership, sneaky takeover, and merger control," DICE Discussion Papers 102, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Do not wake sleeping dogs: Pay-out policies in founding family firms," FSES Working Papers 443, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Jeremy Lise & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "The macro-dynamics of sorting between workers and firms," IFS Working Papers W13/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the automotive supplier industry," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1313, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kaleb Girma Abreha & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2013. "Coping with the Crisis: Recent Evolution in Danish Firms' International Trade Involvement, 2000-2010," Economics Working Papers 2013-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku, 2013. "Acquisition of Mines by Resource-importing Firms and Distribution of Profits from Resource Extraction," Discussion papers 13074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lech Kalina, 2013. "Industry structure dynamics and productivity growth," Working Papers 67, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 156, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku & MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke & TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "Does the Acquisition of Mines by Firms in Resource-importing Countries Decrease Resource Prices?," Discussion papers 13073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).