Report NEP-BEC-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Card, David & Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata, 2011. "Rent-Sharing, Hold-up, and Wages: Evidence from Matched Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6086, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Joana Filipa Lourenço Garcia & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "The Impact of Working Capital Management upon Companies’ Profitability: Evidence from European Companies," FEP Working Papers 438, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011. "What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Upward, Richard, 2011. "Job and Worker Turnover in German Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 6081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: is it Worth it for Older Workers ?," Cahiers de recherche 1136, CIRPEE.
- Ron Alquist & Olivier Gervais, 2011. "The Role of Financial Speculation in Driving the Price of Crude Oil," Discussion Papers 11-6, Bank of Canada.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2011. "Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1095, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Walter Beckert, 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Countervailing Power in Business-to-Business Bargaining," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1107, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Kuipers, Jerome, 2004. "Internal Organization of Firms and Cartel Formation," IKERLANAK 2004-15, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2011. "Managerial accountability for payroll expense and firm-size wage effects," IEW - Working Papers 474, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011. "Innovative entrepreneurship as a way to meet professional dissatisfactions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201121, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Antoinette Schoar & Luo Zuo, 2011. "Shaped by Booms and Busts: How the Economy Impacts CEO Careers and Management Styles," NBER Working Papers 17590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.