Report NEP-BEC-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne P. Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurs, Legal Institutions and Firm Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 128, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hashmat Khan & John Tsoukalas, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem," Carleton Economic Papers 09-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2010.
- Böheim, René & Zweimüller, Martina, 2009. "The Employment of Temporary Agency Workers in the UK: With or Against the Trade Unions?," IZA Discussion Papers 4492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Iacoviello & Marina Pavan, 2009. "Housing and Debt Over the Life Cycle and Over the Business Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 723, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2011.
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Laurent Bach & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2009. "The Power of Dynastic Commitment," Working Papers 0924, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Sebastian Braun, 2009. "Unionisation Structures and Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1566, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anastasiya Shamshur, 2009. "Is the Stability of Leverage Ratios Determined by the Stability of the Economy?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp393, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Björn van Roye & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2009. "Capital, Endogenous Separations, and the Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1561, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marco Grazzi, 2009. "Trade and Profitability: Is there an export premium? Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2009/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Michael Hübler, 2009. "The Labor Market Effects of Outsourcing Parts and Components: Adverse Cournot Competition," Kiel Working Papers 1564, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2009. "Technological sources of productivity growth in Japan, the U.S. and Germany," Working Papers 09.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Blien, Uwe & Dauth, Wolfgang & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "The Institutional Context of an "Empirical Law": The Wage Curve under Different Regimes of Collective Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 4488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Performance Pay as an Incentive for Lower Absence Rates in Britain," MPRA Paper 18238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideo Konishi & Chiu Yu Ko, 2009. "Profit-Maximizing Matchmaker," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 721, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Stochastic Business Cycle Volatilities, Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth: Lessons from the Global Credit Market Crisis," Working papers 2009-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:09-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore