Report NEP-BEC-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Monfort., 2009. "Une modélisation séquentielle de la VaR," Working papers 250, Banque de France.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2009. "Two Perspectives on Preferences and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 15416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2009. "Financial Globalization, Financial Crises and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 15432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "Off-Balance-Sheet Activities and the Shadow Banking System: An Application of the Hausman Test with Higher Moments Instruments," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- J.A. Bikker & Sherril Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2009. "Assessing competition with the Panzar-Rosse model: the role of scale, costs, and equilibrium," Working Papers 09-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley, 2009. "Executive Compensation: Facts," NBER Working Papers 15426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Howitt & Ömer Özak, 2009. "Adaptive Consumption Behavior," NBER Working Papers 15427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keqiang Hou & Alok Johri, 2009. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Earnings and the Business Cycle," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-17, McMaster University.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009. "A Game Theoretical View on Efficiency Wage Theories," MPRA Paper 18026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan, 2009. "Offshoring Jobs? Multinationals and US Manufacturing Employment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0741, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan & Shannon Phillips, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Trade and Offshoring on American Workers Using the Current Population Surveys," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0742, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Christian Merkl & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2009. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," Kiel Working Papers 1563, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Hotelling's Spatial Competition Reconsidered," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-674, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.