Report NEP-BEC-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "What Do Japanese Unions Do for Productivity?: An Empirical Analysis Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 08027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2007. "A Note on the Dynamics of Incentive Contracts," MPRA Paper 9813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2008.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2008. "Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave," Cahiers de recherche 0815, CIRPEE.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2008. "The Impact of Social Comparisons on Reciprocity," Discussion Papers 2008-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2008. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "A large firm model of the labor market with entry, exit and search frictions," Documentos de Trabajo 245, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2006. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," MPRA Paper 9831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2008.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence," Working Papers in Economics 312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, Lans & Teulings, Coen, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," IZA Discussion Papers 3626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H Gravelle & AR Hole, I Hussein, 2008. "Response bias in job satisfaction surveys: English general practitioners," Discussion Papers 08/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2008. "Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Óscar J. Arce & J. David López-Salido, 2008. "Housing bubbles," Working Papers 0815, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:08-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore