Report NEP-BEC-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tessa Bold, 2008. "Implications of Endogenous Group Formation for Efficient Risk-Sharing," Economics Series Working Papers 387, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2008. "Rent-sharing under different bargaining regimes: evidence from linked employer-employee data," DULBEA Working Papers 08-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2008. "A Solution to the Disconnect between Country Risk and Business Cycle Theories," NBER Working Papers 13861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa Bjelland & Bruce Fallick & John Haltiwanger & Erika McEntarfer, 2008. "Employer-to-Employer Flows in the United States: Estimates Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," NBER Working Papers 13867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janice Eberly & Sergio Rebelo & Nicolas Vincent, 2008. "Investment and Value: A Neoclassical Benchmark," NBER Working Papers 13866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2008. "Costly External Finance and Investment Efficiency in a Market Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1160, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Klaus Adam & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2008. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 732.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Total factor productivity and the role of entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2008. "On the importance of borrowing constraints for house price dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 8/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2007. "Information and Human Capital Management," Economics Series Working Papers 367, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eilhard, Jan, 2008. "Firms on SourceForge," MPRA Paper 7809, University Library of Munich, Germany.