Report NEP-BEC-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de recherche 0743, CIRPEE.
- Wennberg, Karl & Lindqvist, Göran, 2007. "How do entrepreneurs in clusters contribute to economic growth?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2008. "Intra-firm wage inequality and firm performance – First evidence from German linked employer-employee-data," Working Paper Series in Economics 77, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Donald Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons, 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0804, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Ramana Sonti, 2008. "Activists, raiders, and directors: Opportunism and the balance of corporate power," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe9, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Measuring Financial Asset Return and Volatility Spillovers, With Application to Global Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2007. "Aging Workforces and Challenges to Human Resource Management in German Firms," Working Papers 0079, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:08-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Francis G. Vella, 2008. "Occupational Mobility and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & YANAGAWA Noriyuki, 2008. "Banking Crisis and Borrower Productivity," Discussion papers 08003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel. & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Explaining a productive decade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2008. "Memory in Contracts: The Experience of the EBRD (1991-2003)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 724.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).