Report NEP-BEC-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mette Asmild & Peter Bogetoft & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2006. "Rationalising Inefficiency: A Study of Canadian Bank Branches," Occasional Papers 19, Industrial Economics Division.
- Catriona Paterson, 2006. "Investor-to-State Dispute Settlement in Infrastructure Projects," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2006/2, OECD Publishing.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:qut:pfrijt:2006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Fedele & Massimo Tognoni, 2006. "Failing Firm Defense with Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 20061002, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Oct 2006.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2006. "Strategic Incompatibility in ATM Markets," Working Papers 06-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Matthew G. Nagler, 2005. "Adverse Network Effects, Moral Hazard, and the Case of Sport-Utility Vehicles," Working Papers 05-20, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Kai Suelzle, 2005. "Stable and Efficient Electronic Business Networks: Key Players and the Dilemma of Peripheral Firms," Working Papers 05-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- H. Ooghe & C. Spaenjers, 2006. "A note on performance measures for failure prediction models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/405, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2006. "Performance Implications of In-role and Extra-role Behavior of Frontline Service Employees," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/411, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2006. "The Hidden Surplus From Research Joint Ventures: An Application Of Systems Reliability Theory," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0610, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Block, Joern & Wagner, Marcus, 2006. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earnings Differentials," MPRA Paper 610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Hector Perez, 2006. "Mobile Phone Mergers and Market Shares Short Term Losses and Long Term Gains," Working Papers 06-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.