Report NEP-BAN-2020-07-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takuji Kawamoto & Taichi Matsuda & Koji Takahashi & Yoichiro Tamanyu, 2020. "Bank Risk Taking and Financial Stability: Evidence from Japan's Loan Market," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 20-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Brei, Michael & Lucchetta, Marcella & Parigi, Bruno, 2020. "Bad bank resolutions and bank lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 14379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dieckelmann, Daniel, 2020. "Cross-border lending and the international transmission of banking crises," Discussion Papers 2020/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Gropp, Reint & Koetter, Michael & McShane, William, 2020. "The Corona recession and bank stress in Germany," IWH Online 4/2020, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Antunes, AntÃ³nio & Mendicino, Caterina & Peruffo, Marcel & Villamil, Anne, 2020. "Tighter Credit and Consumer Bankruptcy Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 14330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2020. "The Impacts of Stricter Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers and Acquisitions: Too-Big-To-Fail and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 14449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2020. "Bank Complexity, Governance, and Risk," Staff Reports 930, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Rubio-RamÃrez, Juan Francisco & Supera, Dominik, 2020. "Twin Defaults and Bank Capital Requirements," CEPR Discussion Papers 14427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Byrne, David & Holton, Sarah & Parle, Conor, 2020. "Covid-19: Bank credit conditions and monetary policy," Economic Letters 05/EL/20, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Financial System and Bank Examination Department of the Bank of Japan & Supervision Bureau of the Financial Services Agency, 2020. "Developments in Overseas Credit Investment and Lending by Japanese Financial Institutions: An Overview Based on the Joint Survey by the Bank of Japan and the Financial Services Agency," Bank of Japan Review Series 20-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Viral V. Acharya & Katharina Bergant & Matteo Crosignani & Tim Eisert & Fergal McCann, 2020. "The Anatomy of the Transmission of Macroprudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 20/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Bertay,Ata Can & Calice,Pietro & Diaz Kalan,Federico Alfonso & Masetti,Oliver, 2020. "Recent Trends in Bank Privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9318, The World Bank.
- Sanches, Daniel & Schilling, Linda & Uhlig, Harald, 2020. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Central Banking For All?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rama Cont & Artur Kotlicki & Laura Valderrama, 2020. "Liquidity at Risk: Joint Stress Testing of Solvency and Liquidity," IMF Working Papers 20/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricco, Giovanni & Hasenzagl, Thomas, 2020. "Financial Variables as Predictors of Real Growth Vulnerability," CEPR Discussion Papers 14322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Revathi Bhuvaneswari & Antonio Segalini, 2020. "Determining Secondary Attributes for Credit Evaluation in P2P Lending," Papers 2006.13921, arXiv.org.
- Sajjad Taghiyeh & David C Lengacher & Robert B Handfield, 2020. "Loss Rate Forecasting Framework Based on Macroeconomic Changes: Application to US Credit Card Industry," Papers 2006.07911, arXiv.org.
- Mario Catalan & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2020. "When Banks Punch Back: Macrofinancial Feedback Loops in Stress Tests," IMF Working Papers 20/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Juliana Dutra Araujo & Manasa Patnam & Adina Popescu & Fabian Valencia & Weijia Yao, 2020. "Effects of Macroprudential Policy: Evidence from Over 6,000 Estimates," IMF Working Papers 20/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Aldasoro, Inaki & Giudici, Paolo & Leach, Thomas, 2020. "Operational and cyber risks in the financial sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 14418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Belkhir & Sami Ben Naceur & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-Charles Wijnandts, 2020. "Macroprudential Policies, Economic Growth, and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 20/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Corinne Deléchat & Lama Kiyasseh & Margaux MacDonald & Rui Xu, 2020. "Drivers of Financial Access: the Role of Macroprudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 20/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Bischof, Jannis & Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2020. "Accounting for financial stability: Lessons from the financial crisis and future challenges," SAFE Working Paper Series 283, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Soumajyoti Sarkar & Hamidreza Alvari, 2020. "Mitigating Bias in Online Microfinance Platforms: A Case Study on Kiva.org," Papers 2006.12995, arXiv.org.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Adrien Matray & Noemie Pinardon-Touati, 2020. "Private Credit under Political Influence: Evidence from France," Working Papers 262, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Philip Protter & Alejandra Quintos, 2020. "Optimal Group Size in Microlending," Papers 2006.06035, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Matray, Adrien & Pinardon-Touati, NoÃ©mie, 2020. "Private Credit under Political Influence: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 14409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald Heijmans & Froukelien Wendt, 2020. "Measuring the Impact of a Failing Participant in Payment Systems," IMF Working Papers 20/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Georg, Co-Pierre, 2020. "Measuring Regulatory Complexity," CEPR Discussion Papers 14377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.