Report NEP-BAN-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walther, Ansgar, 2020. "Financial policy in an exuberant world," Working Paper Series 2380, European Central Bank.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2020. "Rising Bank Concentration," NBER Working Papers 26838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melanie Klein, 2020. "Implications of negative interest rates for the net interest margin and lending of euro area banks," BIS Working Papers 848, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert Patalano & Caroline Roulet, 2020. "Structural developments in global financial intermediation: The rise of debt and non-bank credit intermediation," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 44, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas J.Flavin & Mardi Dungey & Thomas O'Connor & Michael Wosser, 2020. "Industrial firms and systemic risk," Economics Department Working Paper Series n298-20.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Edge, Rochelle M. & Liang, Jean Nellie, 2020. "Financial stability committees and the countercyclical capital buffer," Discussion Papers 04/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Leandro Medina & Shiyi Wang, 2020. "The Financial Center Leverage Cycle: Does it Spread Around the World?," NBER Working Papers 26793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubert J. Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2020. "Who withdraws first? Line formation during bank runs," ThE Papers 20/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Chris Kenyon & Mourad Berrahoui & Benjamin Poncet, 2020. "Model independent WWR for regulatory CVA and for accounting CVA and FVA," Papers 2003.03403, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Chen,Rong - DECID & Divanbeigi,Raian, 2019. "Can Regulation Promote Financial Inclusion ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8711, The World Bank.
- Eberhartinger, Eva & Speitmann, Raffael & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2020. "Real effects of public country-by-country reporting and the firm structure of European banks," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 255, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Claudiu Albulescu, 2020. "Coronavirus and financial volatility: 40 days of fasting and fear," Working Papers hal-02501814, HAL.