Report NEP-BAN-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Carletti & Filippo De Marco & Vasso Ioannidou & Enrico Sette, 2019. "Banks as Patient Lenders: Evidence from a Tax Reform," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19110, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Olivier De Jonghe & Hans Dewachter & Klaas Mulier & Steven Ongena & Glenn Schepens, 2019. "Some Borrowers are More Equal than Others: Bank Funding Shocks and Credit Reallocation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-45, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Michael Brei & Claudio Borio, 2019. "Bank intermediation activity in a low interest rate environment," BIS Working Papers 807, Bank for International Settlements.
- Leo de Haan & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2019. "Loan to value caps and government-backed mortgage insurance: Loan-level evidence from Dutch residential mortgages," DNB Working Papers 655, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Morelli & Diego Perez & Pablo Ottonello, 2019. "Global Banks and Systemic Debt Crises," 2019 Meeting Papers 644, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andriakopoulos, Konstantinos & Kounetas, Konstantinos, 2019. "The impact of large lending on bank efficiency in U.S.A," MPRA Paper 96036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Goncharenko & Steven Ongena & Asad Rauf, 2019. "The Agency of CoCos: Why Contingent Convertible Bonds Aren't for Everyone," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-43, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pelletier, Adeline & Khavul, Susanna & Estrin, Saul, 2019. "Innovations in emerging markets: the case of mobile money," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101585, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi, 2019. "Not all banks are equal. Cooperative banking and income inequality," Working Papers CASMEF 1902, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Paola Morales Acevedo & Steven Ongena, 2019. "Fear, Anger and Credit. On Bank Robberies and Loan Conditions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-42, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Toni Ahnert & Co-Pierre Georg & Gideon DuRand, 2019. "Anticipated Financial Contagion," 2019 Meeting Papers 1312, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yavuz Arslan & Ahmet Degerli & Gazi Kabas, 2019. "Unintended Consequences of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: The Role of Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-44, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. "The impact of interest rate ceilings on households’ credit access: evidence from a 2013 Chilean legislation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 840, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Sironi, 2018. "The evolution of banking regulation since the financial crisis: a critical assessment," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 18103, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Dan Cao & Guangyu Nie & Wenlan Luo, 2019. "Fisherian Debt-Deflation Zero Lower Bound," 2019 Meeting Papers 961, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Egino Millanzi, 2019. "Methods of Housing Finance in Urban Tanzania," ERES eres2019_45, European Real Estate Society (ERES).