Report NEP-BAN-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikel Bedayo & Ángel Estrada & Jesús Saurina, 2018. "Bank capital, lending booms, and busts. Evidence from Spain in the last 150 years," Working Papers 1847, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Anat R. Admati & Martin F. Hellwig, 2018. "Bank Leverage, Welfare, and Regulation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2018_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hiroki Toyoda, 2018. "Bank Runs and Asset Price Collapses," KIER Working Papers 988, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2019. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Size, Efficiency, Market Power, and Economies of Scale in the African Banking Sector," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/056, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Valentina Hartarska & Ariane Szafarz, 2019. "Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth: The Conflicting Impacts of Subsidies and Deposits on the Cost-Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 19-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gietl, Daniel, 2018. "Overconfidence and Bailouts," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 132, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- G. Gulsun Akin & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Ezgi Özer & Levent Yildiran, 2018. "Consumer Preferences and Market Structure in Credit Card Markets: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1258, Economic Research Forum, revised 19 Nov 2018.
- Gortner, Paul & Massenot, Baptiste, 2020. "Leverage and Bubbles: Experimental Evidence," SAFE Working Paper Series 239, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Xiaofei Ma, 2018. "Banks, Sovereign Risk and Unconventional Monetary Policies," Working Papers halshs-01942734, HAL.
- Abu Taher, Sheikh & Uddin, Md. Kama, 2018. "Use of big data in financial sector of Bangladesh – A review," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190348, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nitzan Tzur-Ilan, 2017. "The Effect of Credit Constraints on Housing Choices: The Case of LTV limit," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2017.03, Bank of Israel.
- Iryna Okolelova & Jacob Bikker, 2018. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism: competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area," DNB Working Papers 621, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Barbiero, Francesca & Popov, Alexander & Wolski, Marcin, 2018. "Debt overhang and investment efficiency," EIB Working Papers 2018/08, European Investment Bank (EIB).