Report NEP-BAN-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Mc Namara & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Credit Rationing in European SMEs and their Lending Infrastructure," Working Papers CASMEF 1803, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Degryse, Hans & Karapetyan, Artashes & Karmakar, Sudipto, 2018. "To Ask or Not To Ask? Bank Capital Requirements and Loan Collateralization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiorazzo, Vincenzo & D'Apice, Vincenzo & DeYoung, Robert & Morelli, Pierluigi, 2018. "Is the Traditional Banking Model a Survivor?," MPRA Paper 90296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi, 2018. "Cooperative banks and income inequality: Evidence from Italian provinces," Working Papers CASMEF 1804, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Esti Kemp & Rene van Stralen & Alexandros Vardoulakis & Peter J. Wierts, 2018. "The Non-Bank Credit Cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Testing the Quiet Life Hypothesis in the African Banking Industry," AFEA Working Papers 18/013, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Holton, Sarah & Ongena, Steven, 2018. "Credit supply and demand in unconventional times," Working Paper Series 2202, European Central Bank.
- Stephan Imhof, Cyril Monnet, Shengxing Zhang, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Liquidity Regulations and Monetary Policy," Diskussionsschriften dp1815, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Aqsa Aziz & Uchenna Tony-Okeke & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "The determinants of interest rates in microfinance: age, scale and organisational charter," AFEA Working Papers 18/005, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Mite Miteski & Ana Mitreska & Mihajlo Vaskov, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy in Macedonia: Evidence from Credit Registry Data," Working Papers 2018-07, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Cooper, Russell, 2018. "Government debt and banking fragility: the spreading of strategic uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2195, European Central Bank.
- Gete, Pedro, 2018. "Lending standards and macroeconomic dynamics," Working Paper Series 2207, European Central Bank.
- Kelly, Jane & Le Blanc, Julia & Lydon, Reamonn, 2018. "Pockets of risk in European Housing Markets: then and now," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Yann Braouezec & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2017. "Strategic fire-sales and price-mediated contagion in the banking system," Working Papers 2017-ACF-05, IESEG School of Management, revised Aug 2018.
- O'Brien, Martin & Wosser, Michael, 2018. "An Early Warning System for Systemic Banking Crises: A Robust Model Specification," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.