Report NEP-BAN-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heider, Florian & Saidi, Farzad & Schepens, Glenn, 2018. "Life below zero: Bank lending under negative policy rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 13191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Hughes & Julapa Jagtiani & Choon-Geol Moon, 2018. "Consumer Lending Efficiency: Commercial Banks Versus A Fintech Lender," Departmental Working Papers 201806, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier & Supera, Dominik, 2018. "Bank Capital in the Short and in the Long Run," CEPR Discussion Papers 13152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toni Ahnert & Kristin Forbes & Christian Friedrich & Dennis Reinhardt, 2018. "Macroprudential FX Regulations: Shifting the Snowbanks of FX Vulnerability?," Staff Working Papers 18-55, Bank of Canada.
- Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro & Ferrara, Gerardo, 2018. "Systemic illiquidity in the interbank network," ESRB Working Paper Series 86, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Roy Cerqueti & Gian Paolo Clemente & Rosanna Grassi, 2018. "Systemic risk assessment through high order clustering coefficient," Papers 1810.13250, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Krzysztof Echaust, 2018. "Conditional VaR using GARCH-EVT approach with optimal tail selection," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910151, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Christine Laudenbach & Jenny Pirschel & Stephan Siegel, 2018. "Personal Communication in a Fintech World: Evidence from Loan Payments," CESifo Working Paper Series 7295, CESifo.
- Esida Gila-Gourgoura & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Credit Risk Determinants In The Vulnerable Economies Of Europe: Evidence From The Italian Banking System," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909750, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2018. "Global Investors, the Dollar, and U.S. Credit Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7288, CESifo.