Report NEP-BAN-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inoue, Hitoshi & Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2018. "The Interaction Effect in a Nonlinear Specification of Bank Lending: A Reexamination of ``Unnatural Selection"," MPRA Paper 89087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaoyao Fan & Showyi Yuxiang Jiang & Kim Cuong Ly, 2018. "Do banks adjust their liquidity to cope with environmental variation? A study of bank deregulation," Working Papers 2018-31, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Fotios Pasiouras & Gioia Pescetto & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2018. "Does Political Influence Distort Banking Regulation? Evidence from the US," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-09, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Ramadiah, Amanah & Caccioli, Fabio & Fricke, Daniel, 2018. "Reconstructing and stress testing credit networks," ESRB Working Paper Series 84, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ádám Banai & Nikolett Vágó, 2018. "The effect of house prices on bank risk: empirical evidence from Hungary," NBP Working Papers 289, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Kräussl, Roman & Kräussl, Zsofia & Pollet, Joshua & Rinne, Kalle, 2018. "The performance of marketplace lenders: Evidence from lending club payment data," CFS Working Paper Series 598, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Inoue, Hitoshi & Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2018. "The Emergence of A Parallel World: The Misperception Problem for Bank Balance Sheet Risk and Lending Behavior," MPRA Paper 89088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toni Ahnert & Kristin Forbes & Christian Friedrich & Dennis Reinhardt, 2018. "Macroprudential FX Regulations: Shifting the Snowbanks of FX Vulnerability?," NBER Working Papers 25083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahnert, Toni & Forbes, Kristin & Friedrich, Christian & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2018. "Macroprudential FX regulations: shifting the snowbanks of FX vulnerability?," Bank of England working papers 758, Bank of England.
- Julien Bengui & Javier Bianchi, 2018. "Macroprudential Policy with Leakages," NBER Working Papers 25048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Tvede, Mich, 2018. "Coordination failures, bank runs and asset prices," Discussion Papers 39/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andres Liberman & Christopher Neilson & Luis Opazo & Seth Zimmerman, 2018. "The Equilibrium Effects of Information Deletion: Evidence from Consumer Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 25097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miroslav Gabrovski & Victor Ortego-Marti, 2018. "Search and Credit Frictions in the Housing Market," Working Papers 201811, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bonner, Clemens & Wedow, Michael & Budnik, Katarzyna & Koban, Anne & Kok, Christoffer & Laliotis, Dimitrios & Meller, Barbara & Melo, Ana Sofia & Moldovan, Iulia & Schmitz, Stefan & Couaillier, Cyril , 2018. "Systemic liquidity concept, measurement and macroprudential instruments," Occasional Paper Series 214, European Central Bank.
- Frame, W. Scott & Wall, Larry D. & White, Lawrence J., 2018. "Technological Change and Financial Innovation in Banking: Some Implications for Fintech," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cooper, Daniel H. & Peek, Joe, 2018. "The effects of changes in local-bank health on household consumption," Working Papers 18-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andrew Odlyzko, 2017. "The London Stock Exchange and the British shadow banking system," Working Papers 17002, Economic History Society.
- Mary-Alice Doyle, 2018. "Consumer Credit Card Choice: Costs, Benefits and Behavioural Biases," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.