Report NEP-BAN-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Villacorta, Alonso, 2018. "Business cycles and the balance sheets of the financial and non-financial sectors," ESRB Working Paper Series 68, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Kleibl, Johannes, 2018. "Macroprudential regulation in the European Union in 1995-2014: introducing a new data set on policy actions of a macroprudential nature," Working Paper Series 2123, European Central Bank.
- Peter Martey Addo & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2018. "Credit Risk Analysis using Machine and Deep learning models," Working Papers 2018:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco Manaresi & Nicola Pierri, 2018. "Credit supply and productivity growth," BIS Working Papers 711, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thibaud Cargoet & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2018. "Financial Disruption and State Dependant Credit Policy," Post-Print halshs-01683785, HAL.
- William Gatt, 2018. "Housing boom-bust cycles and asymmetric macroprudential policy," CBM Working Papers WP/02/2018, Central Bank of Malta.
- Kopiec, Pawel, 2018. "Interbank Market Turmoils and the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 85028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omarini, Anna, 2017. "The Digital Transformation in Banking and The Role of FinTechs in the New Financial Intermediation Scenario," MPRA Paper 85228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandra Born & Zeno Enders, 2018. "Global Banking, Trade, and the International Transmission of the Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 6912, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2018. "The Governance Structures of Japanese Credit Associations and Their Objective Functions," MPRA Paper 85294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Bignon & Régis Breton & Mariana Rojas Breu, 2018. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Working Papers hal-01685893, HAL.
- B. Craig & D. Salakhova & M. Saldias, 2018. "Payments delay: propagation and punishment," Working papers 671, Banque de France.
- McCann, Fergal, 2018. "Resolving a Non-Performing Loan crisis: the ongoing case of the Irish mortgage market," ESRB Working Paper Series 71, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul, 2017.
"The macroeconomics determinants of default of the borrowers: The case of Moroccan bank
[Les déterminants macroéconomiques de la défaillance des emprunteurs : Cas d'une banque marocaine]," Working Papers hal-01683225, HAL.