Report NEP-BAN-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Basten & Mike Mariathasan, 2018. "How Banks Respond to Negative Interest Rates: Evidence from the Swiss Exemption Threshold," CESifo Working Paper Series 6901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M. Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2018. "How Post-crisis Regulation Has Affected Bank CEO Compensation," CSEF Working Papers 493, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sebastiaan Pool, 2018. "Mortgage debt and shadow banks," DNB Working Papers 588, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Patrick Van Roy & Stijn Ferrari & Cristina Vespro, 2018. "Sensitivity of credit risk stress test results: Modelling issues with an application to Belgium," Working Paper Research 338, National Bank of Belgium.
- Giorgio Nuzzo, 2017. "A critical review of the statistics on the size and riskiness of the securitization market: evidence from Italy and other euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 403, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- M. Brei & L. Jacolin & A. Noah, 2018. "Credit risk and bank competition in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working papers 664, Banque de France.
- Chen, Zhuo & He, Zhiguo & Liu, Chun, 2018. "The Financing of Local Government in the People’s Republic of China: Stimulus Loan Wanes and Shadow Banking Waxes," ADBI Working Papers 800, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michele Moretto & Bruno Maria Parigi, 2018. "Systematic Risk, Bank Moral Hazard, and Bailouts," CESifo Working Paper Series 6878, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gulesci, Selim & Madestam, Andreas & Stryjan, Miri, 2018. "Loan Contract Structure and Adverse Selection: Survey Evidence from Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 12742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremie Bertrand & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Is trade credit a substitute for relationship lending credit?," CERBE Working Papers wpC25, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2018. "Bank Volatility Connectedness in South East Asia," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1807, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017. "Concentration and Competition in Serbian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 85161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Aneta Hryckiewicz & Piotr Mielus & Karolina Skorulska & Malgorzata Snarska, 2018. "Does a bank levy increase frictions on the interbank market?," Working Papers 2018-033, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji & Guo, Mengmeng & Chen, Minghua, 2018. "Market power and the risk-taking of banks: Some semiparametric evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Linda Schilling, 2018. "Optimal Forbearance of Bank Resolution," Working Papers 2018-15, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2018. "Japan’s Credit Guarantee System Reform of 2017 and New Functions of Credit Guarantee Associations," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.