Report NEP-BAN-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Barth, Andreas, 2017. "Syndicated loans and CDS positioning," ESRB Working Paper Series 58, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Laura Blattner & Luisa Farinha & Francisca Rebelo, 2017. "When Losses Turn Into Loans: The Cost of Undercapitalized Banks," 2017 Papers pbl215, Job Market Papers.
- Federico Lubello & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2017. "Capturing macroprudential regulation effectiveness: A DSGE approach with shadow intermediaries," BCL working papers 114, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Bochmann, Paul, 2017. "Capital and liquidity buffers and the resilience of the banking system in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2120, European Central Bank.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "A macro approach to international bank resolution," ESRB Working Paper Series 56, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Bos, Jaap & Li, Runliang, 2017. "Understanding the Trembles of Nature: How Do Disaster Experiences Shape Bank Risk Taking?," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm & Sergei Golovan, 2017. "Robust estimation of cost efficiency in non-parametric frontier models," Working Papers w0244, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mario Catalan & Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Cicilia Anggadewi Harun, 2017. "Bank Capital and Lending: An Extended Framework and Evidence of Nonlinearity," IMF Working Papers 17/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Crosignani, Matteo, 2017. "Why are banks not recapitalized during crises?," ESRB Working Paper Series 57, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Yassine Bakkar & Olivier de Jonghe & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Does banks' systemic importance affect their capital structure and balance sheet adjustment processes?," Working Papers hal-01636253, HAL.
- Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2017. "To Be Bailed Out or To Be Left to Fail? A Dynamic Competing Risks Hazard Analysis," BAFES Working Papers BAFES12, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Joost Bats & Aerdt Houben, 2017. "Bank-based versus market-based financing: implications for systemic risk," DNB Working Papers 577, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chavaz, Matthieu, 2017. "Liquidity holdings, diversification, and aggregate shocks," Bank of England working papers 698, Bank of England.
- Costas Lapavitsas & Ivan Mendieta-MuÃ’oz, 2017. "Explaining the Historic Rise in Financial Profits in the US Economy," Working Papers 205, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Hervé Alexandre, 2017. "Will Bank Transparency really Help Financial Markets and Regulators?," Working Papers hal-01637917, HAL.
- Mateusz Buczyński & Marcin Chlebus, 2017. "Is CAViaR model really so good in Value at Risk forecasting? Evidence from evaluation of a quality of Value-at-Risk forecasts obtained based on the: GARCH(1,1), GARCH-t(1,1), GARCH-st(1,1), QML-GARCH(," Working Papers 2017-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Financial Panics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1219, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 15 Dec 2017.
- Leopoldo Catania & Stefano Grassi, 2017. "Modelling Crypto-Currencies Financial Time-Series," CEIS Research Paper 417, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Dec 2017.