Report NEP-BAN-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2017. "The Interplay between Ex-post Credit Risk and the Cycles: Evidence from the Italian banks," MPRA Paper 79470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Zigan Wang, 2017. "Acquiring Banking Networks," NBER Working Papers 23469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engl, Florian & Riedl, Arno & Weber, Roberto A., 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences and Beliefs," IZA Discussion Papers 10781, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthew Plosser & Joao A. C. Santos & Sooji Kim, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: lessons from leveraged lending guidance," Staff Reports 815, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Phil Molyneux & Rue Xie & John Thornton & Alessio Reghezza, 2017. "Did Negative Interest Rates Impact Bank Lending?," Working Papers 17002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Henselmann, Klaus & Ditter, Dominik & Lupp, Philipp, 2016. "The Effects of the Financial Crisis on Cooperative Banks in Europe – A Critical Comparison –," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2016-1, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.
- Anindo Sarker & Bulent Unel, 2017. "The Impact of Bank Expansion on Self-Employed Business Owners: Evidence from US States," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Victor Echevarria-Icaza & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Systemic banks, capital composition and CoCo bonds issuance: The effects on bank risk," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1706, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2017. "Panic bank runs," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1710, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Komivi Afawubo & Messan Agbaglah & Mawuli K. Couchoro & Tchapo Gbandi, 2017. "Socioeconomic determinants of the mobile money adoption process: the case of Togo," Cahiers de recherche 17-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Michael G. Jacobides & Nicola Cetorelli & Samuel Stern, 2017. "Transformation of corporate scope in U.S. banks: patterns and performance implications," Staff Reports 813, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M. & Weber, A., 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1723, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John P. Conley, 2017. "Blockchain Cryptocurrency Backed with Full Faith and Credit," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Jara & Juan-Francisco Martínez & Daniel Oda, 2017. "Bank’s Lending Growth in Chile: The Role of the Senior Loan Officers Survey," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 802, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paola Cerchiello & Giancarlo Nicola & Samuel Rönnqvist & Peter Sarlin, 2017. "Deep Learning Bank Distress from News and Numerical Financial Data," DEM Working Papers Series 140, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.