Report NEP-BAN-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomez, Matthieu & Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2016. "Banks' exposure to interest rate risk and the transmission of monetary policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 13, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Iannino, Maria Chiara, 2017. "Did the Basel Process of Capital Regulation Enhance the Resiliency of European Banks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatiana Gaelle Yongoua Tchikanda, 2017. "Systemic risk and individual risk: A trade-off?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2017. "Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices," ESRB Working Paper Series 36, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Makiko Inoue & Yasunori Yoshizaki & Kana Sasamoto & Kyosuke Shiotani, 2017. "Enhancements to the BIS International Banking Statistics and Highlights of the Results of the Statistics in Japan," Bank of Japan Review Series 17-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ricotti, Giacomo & Sundaresan, Suresh M & Wang, Zhenyu, 2017. "The effects of tax on bank liability structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 11893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "Resolution of international banks: can smaller countries cope?," ESRB Working Paper Series 34, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Behn, Markus & Gross, Marco & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2016. "Assessing the costs and benefits of capital-based macroprudential policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 17, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Alexandra ZINS & Laurent WEILL, 2017. "Do Pan-African Banks Have the Best of Both Worlds?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2018. "A novel multivariate risk measure: the Kendall VaR," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01467857, HAL.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Sette, Enrico & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatsuki Okamoto & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2017. "Empirical Evidence from a Japanese Lending Survey within the TVP-VAR Framework: Does the Credit Channel Matter for Monetary Policy?," Discussion Papers 1709, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Irina Balteanu & Aitor Erce, 2017. "Linking Bank Crises and Sovereign Defaults: Evidence from Emerging Markets," Working Papers 22, European Stability Mechanism.
- Behn, Markus & Detken, Carsten & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schudel, Willem, 2016. "Predicting vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector: the role of global and domestic factors," ESRB Working Paper Series 29, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ester Faia & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2017. "Global banking: risk taking and competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1471, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Crosignani, Matteo & Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Fonseca, Luís, 2016. "The (unintended?) consequences of the largest liquidity injection ever," ESRB Working Paper Series 31, European Systemic Risk Board.
- OGANE Yuta, 2017. "Effects of Main Bank Switch on Small Business Bankruptcy," Discussion papers 17019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Silva, André, 2016. "Strategic complementarity in banks’ funding liquidity choices and financial stability," ESRB Working Paper Series 19, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ignacio Tirado, 2017. "Banking Crises and the Japanese Legal Framework," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Garcia-Macia, Daniel & Villacorta, Alonso, 2016. "Macroprudential policy with liquidity panics," ESRB Working Paper Series 24, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Efing, Matthias, 2016. "Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment," ESRB Working Paper Series 22, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri & Fabiola Spiniello, 2017. "Are mergers among cooperative banks worth a dime? Evidence on post-M&A efficiency in Italy," CERBE Working Papers wpC18, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Alves, Iván, 2016. "Multiplex interbank networks and systemic importance – An application to European data," ESRB Working Paper Series 20, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Timmer, Yannick, 2016. "Cyclical investment behavior across financial institutions," ESRB Working Paper Series 18, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri, 2017. "Is Competition Among Cooperative Banks a Negative Sum Game?," CERBE Working Papers wpC19, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Dávila, Eduardo, 2016. "Using elasticities to derive optimal bankruptcy exemptions," ESRB Working Paper Series 26, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Glaser, Florian & Panz, Sven, 2016. "(Pro?)-cyclicality of collateral haircuts and systemic illiquidity," ESRB Working Paper Series 27, European Systemic Risk Board.
- A.O. Karas & Andrei Vernikov, 2016. "Russian Bank Database: Birth and Death, Location, Mergers, Deposit Insurance Participation, State and Foreign Ownership," Working Papers 16-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nils Boesel & C.J.M. Kool & S. Lugo, 2016. "Do European Banks with a Covered Bond Program still issue Asset-Backed Securities for funding?," Working Papers 16-03, Utrecht School of Economics.