Report NEP-BAN-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska & Patrycja Chodnicka-Jaworska & Filip Switala, 2016. "Bank-Specific Determinants Of Sensitivity Of Loan-Loss Provisions To Business Cycle," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32016, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2016. "Macroprudential policy instruments and procyclicality of loan-loss provisions – cross-country evidence," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 42016, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Harald Hau & Sam Langfield & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Bank Ratings: What Determines Their Quality?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-31, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & José-Luis Peydró & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel," Working Papers 952, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Franziska Bremus & Thomas Krause & Felix Noth, 2017. "Bank-Specific Shocks and House Price Growth in the U.S," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1636, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Camara, Boubacar & Pessarossi, Pierre & Philippon, Thomas, 2017. "Backtesting European Stress Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 11805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Everett & Vahagn Galstyan, 2017. "Cross-Border Banking and Macroeconomic Determinants," Trinity Economics Papers tep0317, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Eleni Dalla, 2017. "On the effect of Cournot and Stackelberg competition in the banking sector on the investment cycle," Discussion Paper Series 2017_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2017.
- Reint Gropp & Thomas C. Mosk & Steven Ongena & Carlo Wix, 2016. "Bank Response to Higher Capital Requirements: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," Working Papers 953, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Eguren-Martin, Fernando & Thwaites, Gregory, 2017. "Foreign booms, domestic busts: the global dimension of banking crises," Bank of England working papers 644, Bank of England.
- Field, Erica & Holland, Abraham & Pande, Rohini, 2016. "Microcredit: Points of Promise," Working Paper Series 16-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Francisco J. Buera & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch," Staff Report 540, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert F. Engle & Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2012. "Systemic Risk in Europe," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-45, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Matthias Efing, 2012. "Bank Capital Regulation with an Opportunistic Rating Agency," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-19, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "A novel multivariate risk measure: the Kendall VaR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.