Report NEP-BAN-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of U.S. Banks in 2001-2010," MPRA Paper 66490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Charoensivakorn, Phadet & Niraula, Baburam, 2015. "SME Credit Risk Analysis Using Bank Lending Data: An Analysis of Thai SMEs," ADBI Working Papers 536, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2015. "Crisis, contagion and international policy spillovers under foreign ownership of banks," 2015 Meeting Papers 595, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wheelock, David C. & Wilson, Paul W., 2015. "The Evolution of Scale Economies in U.S. Banking," Working Papers 2015-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Luca Erzegovesi, 2015. "Il securitisation framework di Basilea III e le garanzie pubbliche su portafogli di prestiti alle PMI," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/12, Department of Economics and Management.
- Berger, Allen N. & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami , Omrane & Roman, Raluca, 2015. "Internationalization and bank risk," Research Working Paper RWP 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rym Ayadi & Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Barry Quinn, 2015. "Does Basel Compliance Matter for Bank Performance?," IMF Working Papers 15/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity creation without banks," DNB Working Papers 482, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hajime Tomura, 2015. "Payment Instruments and Collateral in the Interbank Payment System," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 056, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2015. "Financial News, Banks and Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-12, McMaster University.
- Yangfan Sun & Hui Tong, 2015. "How Does Post-Crisis Bank Capital Adequacy Affect Firm Investment?," IMF Working Papers 15/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Gründl, Helmut & Niedrig, Tobias, 2015. "The effects of Contingent Convertible (CoCo) bonds on insurers' capital requirements under Solvency II," SAFE Policy Letters 45, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Alexander Herman & Deniz O Igan & Juan Sole, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Relevance of Credit Flows; An Exploration of U.S. Data," IMF Working Papers 15/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Grace B Li & Zhu Wang, 2015. "Innovation, Deregulation, and the Life Cycle of a Financial Service Industry," IMF Working Papers 15/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Dennis P Botman, 2015. "Portfolio Rebalancing in Japan; Constraints and Implications for Quantitative Easing," IMF Working Papers 15/186, International Monetary Fund.