Report NEP-BAN-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Ryan & Mio, Hitoshi, 2015. "The impact of liquidity regulation on banks," Bank of England working papers 536, Bank of England.
- Matej Kuc & Petr Teply, 2015. "A Comparison of Financial Performance of Czech Credit Unions and European Cooperative Banks," Working Papers IES 2015/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Nicola Limodio, 2015. "The Development Impact of Financial Regulation: Evidence from Ethiopia and Antebellum USA," 2015 Meeting Papers 355, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Temesvary, Judit & Ongena, Steven & Owen, Ann L., 2015. "A Global Lending Channel Unplugged? Does U.S. Monetary Policy Affect Cross-border and Affiliate Lending by Global U.S. Banks?," MPRA Paper 65913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foulis, Angus & Nelson, Benjamin & Tanaka, Misa, 2015. "Bank leverage, credit traps and credit policies," Bank of England working papers 539, Bank of England.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "Is the European banking system more robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carlo Altavilla & Marco Pagano & Saverio Simonelli, 2015. "Bank Exposures and Sovereign Stress Transmission," CSEF Working Papers 410, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 Jul 2017.
- Zwick, Lina, 2015. "International liquidity shocks and domestic loan supply in the euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 564, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dräger, Lena & Proaño, Christian R., 2015. "Cross-border banking and business cycles in asymmetric currency unions," Discussion Papers 21/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Iveta Palečková, 2015. "Banking efficiency in the Czech Republic and Slovakia using the DEA Window Analysis," Working Papers 0012, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Gerba, Eddie & Zochowski, Dawid, 2016. "Macroprudential policy in a Knightian uncertainty model with credit-, risk-, and leverage cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62812, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Parveneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Value of E-Banking to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Development Discussion Papers 2015-09, JDI Executive Programs.
- Martin Hellwig, 2015. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2015. "Banks, Lies and Bricks: The Determinants of Home Value Inflation in Spain during the Housing Boom," Working Papers 2072/247804, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- L. Cycon & Michael Koetter, 2015. "Monetary Policy under the Microscope: Intra-bank Transmission of Asset Purchase Programs of the ECB," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hana Hejlova, 2015. "The Role of Covered Bonds in Explaining House Price Dynamics in Spain," Working Papers IES 2015/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2015. "House Money and Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-069, Harvard Business School.
- Eric Zwick, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Housing Stimulus," 2015 Meeting Papers 322, Society for Economic Dynamics.