Report NEP-BAN-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Blaseg & Michael Koetter, 2015. "Friend or Foe? Crowdfunding Versus Credit when Banks are Stressed," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E., 2014. "Agricultural Banking and Bank Failures of the Late 2000s Financial Crisis: A Survival Analysis Using Cox Proportional Hazard Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162436, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vincenzo Quadrini, 2015. "Bank Liabilities Channel," 2015 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2015. "The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 10717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Ronnqvist & Peter Sarlin, 2015. "Detect & Describe: Deep learning of bank stress in the news," Papers 1507.07870, arXiv.org.
- Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Dodson, Charles B., 2015. "A Credit Migration Analysis of the Financial Vitality of Female and Racial Minority Borrowers of the Farm Service Agency under Recessionary Conditions," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205038, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Laura Veldkamp & David Lucca & Nina Boyarchenko, 2015. "Intermediaries as Information Aggregators," 2015 Meeting Papers 236, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Tobias Adrian, 2015. "Intermediary Balance Sheets," 2015 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Feixue Gong & Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Debt Collateralization, Capital Structure, and Maximal Leverage," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jul 2016.