Report NEP-BAN-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. de Bandt & N. Dumontaux & V. Martin & D. Médée, 2013. "Stress-testing banks’ corporate credit portfolio," Débats économiques et financiers 2, Banque de France.
- M. Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," Débats économiques et financiers 9, Banque de France.
- Franziska Bremus & Marcel Fratzscher, 2014. "Drivers of Structural Change in Cross-Border Banking since the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1411, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tarik Roukny, Co-Pierre Georg and Stefano Battiston, 2014. "A Network Analysis of the Evolution of the German Interbank Market," Working Papers 461, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Anginer, Deniz & Cerutti, Eugenio & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2014. "Foreign bank subsidiaries'default risk during the global crisis : what factors help insulate affiliates from their parents ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7053, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14025-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomiyuki Kitamura & Satoko Kojima & Koji Nakamura & Kojiro Takahashi & Ikuo Takei, 2014. "Macro Stress Testing at the Bank of Japan," Bank of Japan Research Papers 14-10-08, Bank of Japan.
- Hylton Hollander, 2014. "The effectiveness of countercyclical capital requirements and contingent convertible capital: a dual approach to macroeconomic stability," Working Papers 19/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Rafaela PIZARRO-BARCELÓ, "undated". "A Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy in Spain: Evidence from Bank Balance Sheets," EcoMod2004 330600113, EcoMod.
- Malgorzata A. Olszak & Mateusz Pipien, 2013. "Cross country linkages as determinants of procyclicality of loan loss provisions – empirical importance of SURE specification," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 22013, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Inessa Love & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sandeep Singh, 2014. "Collateral Registries for Movable Assets: Does Their Introduction Spur Firms' Access to Bank Finance?," Working Papers 201422, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2013. "Firms' Export Behavior and the Role of Bank' Overseas Information," ESRI Discussion paper series 297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria Monica Wihardja, 2014. "Financial Integration Challenges in ASEAN Beyond 2015," Working Papers PB-2014-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ahmet AYSAN & G. GULSUN AKIN & Denada BORICI & Levent YILDIRAN, "undated". "A Reassessment of Competition in the Credit Card Market by Introducing Liquidity Cost Measures: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," EcoMod2010 259600016, EcoMod.