Report NEP-BAN-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Finger & Thomas Lux, 2014. "Friendship Between Banks: An Application of an Actor-Oriented Model of Network Formation on Interbank Credit Relations," Working Papers 01, Chair of Monetary Economics and International Finance, Department of Economics, Kiel University.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2014. "Cross-border banking and global liquidity," BIS Working Papers 458, Bank for International Settlements.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2014. "Financial Business Cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ramcharan, Rodney & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2014. "Financial Fire Sales: Evidence from Bank Failures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00795046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Point E. & Le Quéau E., 2014. "Housing finance in France in 2013," Analyse et synthèse 32, Banque de France.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2014. "Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 460, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maiya Anokhina & Henry Penikas & Victor Petrov, 2014. "Identifying SIFI Determinants for Global Banks and Insurance Companies: Implications for D-SIFIs in Russia," DEM Working Papers Series 085, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Minamihashi, Naoaki & Wakamori, Naoki, 2014. "How Would Hedge Fund Regulation Affect Investor Behavior? Implications for Systemic Risk," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 473, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "What Caused the Great Recession?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-536, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Jun 2015.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "Illiquidity and its Discontents: Trading Delays and Foreclosures in the Housing Market," Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Ko Munakata & Koji Nakamura & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Welfare Analysis of Policy Measures for Financial Stability," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- McGuinness, Anne, 2014. "Mortgage Repayments after Permanent Modification," Economic Letters 07/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jana Lastuvkova, 2014. "Liquidity management strategies in the Czech banking sector," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2014-47, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Adam, Tim R. & Burg, Valentin & Scheinert, Tobias & Streitz, Daniel, 2014. "Managerial Optimism and Debt Contract Design: The Case of Syndicated Loans," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 475, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Thomas Brand & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Risk shocks and divergence between the Euro area and the US," Working Papers 2014-11, CEPII research center.
- Brown, Alexandra & Collins, J. Michael & Schmeiser, Maximilian D. & Urban, Carly, 2014. "State Mandated Financial Education and the Credit Behavior of Young Adults," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).