Report NEP-BAN-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina Hale & Christopher Candelaria & Julian Caballero & Sergey Borisov, 2013. "Bank Linkages and International Trade," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-445, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Singh, Sandeep, 2014. "The impact of credit information sharing reforms on firm financing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7013, The World Bank.
- Su, EnDer, 2014. "Measuring Contagion Risk in High Volatility State between Major Banks in Taiwan by Threshold Copula GARCH Model," MPRA Paper 58161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2014. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Instability," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 2014. "Basel III, Clubs and Eurozone Asymmetries," Working Papers 2014-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014. "Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance," Working Papers 2014-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Martin F. Hellwig, 2014. "Yes Virginia, There is a European Banking Union! But It May Not Make Your Wishes Come True," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Irina Andrievskaya & Elena Permjakova, 2014. "Key Borrowers Detected By The Intensities Of Their Short-range Interactions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fabian Lindner, 2014. "The Interaction of Mortgage Credit and Housing Prices in the US," IMK Working Paper 133-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dominik Menno & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Financial Intermediation, House Prices and the Welfare Effects of the U.S. Great Recession," CSEF Working Papers 373, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Oct 2016.
- Yosuke Jin & Patrick Lenain & Paul O'Brien, 2014. "Macroprudential Policy Tools in Norway: Strengthening Financial System Resilience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1126, OECD Publishing.
- Janda, Karel & Van Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Influence of External Funding on Microfinance Performance," MPRA Paper 58170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudley, William, 2014. "Welcoming remarks at Workshop on the Risks of Wholesale Funding," Speech 141, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pablo D`Erasmo, 2013. "Access to Credit and the Size of the Formal Sector in Brazil," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-404, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ingo G. Bordon & Kai Daniel Schmid & Michael Schmidt, 2014. "Hypnosis Before Wake-up Call? The Revival of Sovereign Credit Risk Perception in the EMU-Crisis," IMK Working Paper 138-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.