Report NEP-BAN-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Labonne, C. & Lamé, G., 2014. "Credit Growth and Bank Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?," Working papers 481, Banque de France.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard, 2014. "Rational blinders: strategic selection of risk models and bank capital regulation," Working Paper Series 1641, European Central Bank.
- Clerc, L. & Gabrieli, S. & Kern, S. & El Omari, Y., 2014. "Monitoring the European CDS Market through Networks: Implications for Contagion Risks," Working papers 477, Banque de France.
- Herrala, Risto, 2014. "Forward-looking reaction to bank regulation," Working Paper Series 1645, European Central Bank.
- Tayler, William & Zilberman, Roy, 2014. "Macroprudential Regulation and the Role of Monetary Policy," Dynare Working Papers 37, CEPREMAP.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2014. "Modeling emergence of the interbank networks," Working Paper Series 1646, European Central Bank.
- Canals-Cerda, Jose J. & Kerr, Sougata, 2014. "Forecasting credit card portfolio losses in the Great Recession: a study in model risk," Working Papers 14-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter, 2014. "Anatomy of a Bail-In," Papers 1403.7628, arXiv.org.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Aaron Mehrotra & Madhusudan S Mohanty, 2014. "Foreign exchange intervention and the banking system balance sheet in emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 445, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Yan Zhang, 2014. "Holdup by Junior Claimholders: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 20015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldman, Ron J. & Schreck, Paul, 2014. "Assessing Community Bank Consolidation," Economic Policy Paper 14-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Maurin, Laurent & Moccero, Diego, 2014. "Financial conditions index and credit supply shocks for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1644, European Central Bank.
- Williamson, Stephen D. & Carapella, Francesca, 2014. "Credit markets, limited commitment, and government debt," Working Papers 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Lucas, André & Zhang, Xin, 2013. "Conditional and joint credit risk," Working Paper Series 1621, European Central Bank.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André & Creal, Drew, 2013. "Observation driven mixed-measurement dynamic factor models with an application to credit risk," Working Paper Series 1626, European Central Bank.