Report NEP-BAN-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Non-Interest Income Activities and Bank Lending," Working Papers hal-00947074, HAL.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Market structure, financial intermediation and riskiness of banks:Evidence from Asia Pacific," Working Papers hal-00947575, HAL.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña, 2014. "The Savings Banks crises in Spain: When and How?," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1404, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Bhaskar DasGupta & Lakshmi Kaligounder, 2014. "Densely Entangled Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5208, arXiv.org.
- Bowo Setiyono & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Disclosure, ownership structure and bank risk: Evidence from Asia," Working Papers hal-00947590, HAL.
- Butzbach, Olivier, 2014. "Trust in banks: a tentative conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 53587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Smerlak & Brady Stoll & Agam Gupta & James S. Magdanz, 2014. "Mapping systemic risk: critical degree and failures distribution in financial networks," Papers 1402.4783, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Steffen, Sascha, 2014. "Falling short of expectations? Stress-testing the European banking system," CEPS Papers 8803, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Lanot, Gauthier & Leece, David, 2014. "Mortgage Loan Characteristics , Unobserved Heterogeneity and the Performance of United Kingdom Securitised Sub-Prime Loans," Umeå Economic Studies 876, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Christoph Basten & Cathérine Koch, 2014. "The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply," ECON - Working Papers 140, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Valiante, Diego, 2014. "Framing Banking Union in the Euro Area: Some empirical evidence," CEPS Papers 8882, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas Evanoff, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Mandatory Mortgage Counseling: Can One Dissuade Borrowers from Choosing Risky Mortgages?," NBER Working Papers 19920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malaguti, Maria Chiara & Guerrieri, Alessandra, 2014. "Multilateral Interchange Fees: Competition and regulation in light of recent legislative developments," ECRI Papers 8860, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Roberds, William & Velde, Francois R., 2014. "Early Public Banks," Working Paper Series WP-2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Peter Tankov, 2014. "Left tail of the sum of dependent positive random variables," Papers 1402.4683, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.