Report NEP-BAN-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & J. M. C. Rocha & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Directed Clustering Coefficient as a Measure of Systemic Risk in Complex Banking Networks," Working Papers Series 249, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cassola, Nuno & Hortacsu, Ali & Kastl, Jakub, 2011. "The 2007 subprime market crisis through the lens of European Central Bank auctions for short-term funds," Working Paper Series 1374, European Central Bank.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "Race v. Suffrage. The Determinants of Development in Mississippi," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 071, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Christian Heebøll-Christensen, 2011. "Financial Instability - a Result of Excess Liquidity or Credit Cycles?," Discussion Papers 11-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Ben & Fecht, Falko, 2011. "Substitution between net and gross settlement systems: A concern for financial stability?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Irina Stanga, 2011. "Sovereign and Bank Credit Risk during the Global Financial Crisis," DNB Working Papers 314, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Crises, rescues, and policy transmission through international banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matej Marinc & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "The Economic Perspective of Bank Bankruptcy Law," DNB Working Papers 310, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moulin, Bertrand & Teuwa N., Hugues M., 2011.
"Articulations entre banques commerciales et institutions de microfinance en Afrique subsaharienne: cas du Cameroun
[Articulations between commercial banks and microfinance institutions in Sub-Sahar," MPRA Paper 33015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," BCL working papers 50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Mohsen Afsharian & Anna Kryvko & Peter Reichling, 2011. "Efficiency and Its Impact on the Performance of European Commercial Banks," FEMM Working Papers 110018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," NBER Working Papers 17355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten L. Bech & Carl T. Bergstrom & Rodney J. Garratt & Martin Rosvall, 2011. "Mapping change in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 507, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mahvash S. Qureshi & Jonathan D. Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2011. "Managing Capital Inflows: The Role of Capital Controls and Prudential Policies," NBER Working Papers 17363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.