Report NEP-BAN-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Gulsun Akin & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Gazi Ishak Kara & Levent Yildiran, 2010. "Non-Price Competition in Credit Card Markets Through Bundling and Bank Level Benefits," Working Papers 562, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Giovana L. Craveiro & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2010. "Eficiência Bancária e Inadimplência: testes de Causalidade," Working Papers Series 220, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Denbee, Edward & Norman, Ben, 2010. "The impact of payment splitting on liquidity requirements in RTGS," Bank of England working papers 404, Bank of England.
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Capital Requirement and Financial Frictions in Banking: Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 10-26, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edson Bastos e Santos & Rama Cont, 2010. "The Brazilian Interbank Network Structure and Systemic Risk," Working Papers Series 219, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow," CFR Working Papers 10-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Iris Biefang Frisancho-Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2010. "Interest rate pass-through and risk," Working Papers 1016, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion Model_with Volatilities and Correlation of Spread and Interest," MPRA Paper 26277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Peter, Franziska J., 2010. "Tell-tale tails: A data driven approach to estimate unique market information shares," CFR Working Papers 10-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Majnoni, Giovanni, 2010. "The co-movement of asset returns and the micro-macro focus of prudential oversight," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5456, The World Bank.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.