Report NEP-BAN-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Hellwig, 2010. "Capital Regulation after the Crisis: Business as Usual?," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_31, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Rocco Huang, 2010. "How committed are bank lines of credit? Experiences in the subprime mortgage crisis," Working Papers 10-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kathleen M. Kahle & René M. Stulz, 2010. "Financial Policies and the Financial Crisis: How Important Was the Systemic Credit Contraction for Industrial Corporations?," NBER Working Papers 16310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamza Fekir, 2010. "« La crise financière et l'application des accords de Bâle : est ce le meilleur remède ? »," Post-Print hal-00511187, HAL.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Fungacova, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Chan, Kam C., 2010. "Solicited and Unsolicited Credit Ratings: A Global Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 244, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," Economics Series Working Papers 499, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Javed Iqbal & Sara Azher & Ayesha Ijaz, 2010. "Predictive Ability of Value-at-Risk Methods: Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange-100 Index," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Duvendack, Maren, 2010. "Smoke and Mirrors: Evidence of Microfinance Impact from an Evaluation of SEWA Bank in India," MPRA Paper 24511, University Library of Munich, Germany.