Report NEP-BAN-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201068s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bojańczyk, Mirosław, 2010. "The impact of institutional investors and increasingly sophisticated financial instruments on risk and leverage," MPRA Paper 23897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2010. "Financing Risk and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-013, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201065s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201069s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201067s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hua, Changchun & Liu, Li-Gang, 2010. "Risk-return Efficiency, Financial Distress Risk, and Bank Financial Strength Ratings," ADBI Working Papers 240, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byström, Hans, 2010. "Executive Compensation Based on Asset Values," Working Papers 2010:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Financial Deregulation and Profit Efficiency: A Non-parametric Analysis of Indian Banks," MPRA Paper 24292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing," DNB Working Papers 257, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cull, Robert & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2010. "Foreign bank participation in developing countries : what do we know about the drivers and consequences of this phenomenon?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5398, The World Bank.
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Emilio Calvano, 2010. "Pricing payment cards," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Luigi Guiso, 2010. "A Trust-driven Financial Crisis.Implications for the Future of Financial Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1006, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2010. "Does the Presence of the Japan Post Bank in a Regional Financial Market Affect the Deposit Interest Rates of Credit Associations?," MPRA Paper 24332, University Library of Munich, Germany.